It’s what’s inside that counts, and NAHB research has concluded that the biggest expenditure of home-buyers after the home purchase is FURNISHINGS! And let’s face it- there is more to furnishing a home than just picking out a recliner or sofa.
Reserve your booth at the 2018 BMHBA Home Show to greet new home owners that will spend an average of $5,288 on home furnishings during the first in their new home! Set yourself apart as a helping hand in the overwhelming process of home design.
Don’t be afraid to remind consumers of the many reasons why homeowners need a designer!
- Help with budgeting and planning. Designers and furniture experts will help the homeowner choose appropriate pieces for the space, while staying within reasonable cost for the owner.
- Create an inviting environment through use of colors, textures and layout. Whether you are looking for that fung shui harmony, or not quite sure what a complimentary color is, a professional can help you create the home of your dreams.
- Increase in home value. When it is time to move on to life’s next adventure, selling a well-designed home will attract a great profit.
- Bring unique ideas mixed with functionality. We cannot all be experts at everything. Designers are there to use their expertise and creativity to
- Save money (and time) by avoiding costly mistakes. Avoid buyer’s remorse by getting it right the first time!
- Wide availability of resources. If you do not see the exact piece that you are looking for, a designer can usually find exactly what you are looking for, at the right price.
RESERVE your booth for the 2018 BMHBA Home Show and start building relationships!
CLICK HERE to see more on the Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey.