The Home Show is designed for prospective and current homeowners in all stages of buying, remodeling, landscaping and decorating of their homes. The 2022 Home Show will include home improvement and landscaping exhibits. Experts are on hand to answer your questions and help inspire you. The Home Show equips budding buyers and homeowners with countless ideas on enhancing their home’s comfort and functionality, plus aesthetic appeal and overall value.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a looking to build or buy a home, are a new homeowner, or someone who has lived in their home for years, the Home Show is the area’s premier event. Anyone with an interest in updating, enhancing, or creating a new look or amenity for their home will enjoy the Home Show.
Why should you attend?
- Shop, compare and save. Ask exhibitors for show specials.
- Save time by meeting hundreds of companies under one roof.
- Discover new and interesting products and services for your home.
- Find inspiration for your home and the countless possibilities.
- Find the best local resources in home building, improvement, landscaping, and design services.
- Meet face to face with home building and remodeling professionals.
- 315 South 5th St, Bismarck, ND 58501
- Enter through Doors E42 (west side)
- March 18: 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- March 19: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Purchase Tickets after you enter door E42
- Adults: $5.00
- Kids (18 & Under) : Free
- Friday, March 18: 2:00pm (Main Doors to Buy Tickets), 3:00pm (Exhibit Halls)
- Saturday, March 19: 8:00am (Main Doors to Buy Tickets), 9:00am (Exhibit Halls)
- All Exhibitors will be in Exhibit Halls B, C, and D
- Concessions with seating will be located on the Northeast corner of Exhibit Hall D
- Click on the image below to browse through our 2022 Home Show Tabloid!