The Home Show is an event designed for prospective and current homeowners in all stages of buying, remodeling, landscaping and decorating their homes. Each event includes hundreds of home improvement and landscaping exhibits with product demonstrations and sample interior and exterior vignettes. With a combination of new products and expert advice from the pros, the Home Show inspires budding buyers and homeowners with countless ideas on enhancing their home’s comfort and functionality, as well as its aesthetic appeal and overall value.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a looking to buy, are a new homeowner, or someone who has lived in their home for years, anyone with an interest in updating, enhancing, or creating a new look or amenity for their home will enjoy the Home Show.
Why should you attend?
- Shop, compare and save. Ask exhibitors for show specials.
- Save time by meeting hundreds of companies under one roof.
- Discover new and interesting products and services for your home.
- Get inspired and excited about your home and the countless possibilities.
- Find the best resources in home building, improvement, landscaping, and design services.
- Meet face to face with home building and remodeling professionals.
- Get expert advice and tips.
- Be wowed by the possibilities.
Click on the map below to access an interactive floor plan of the Home Show where you can browse by business name or search by category. Hover over a space and click on the popup to see additional vendor information.