Home remodeling is on an upswing and is expected to see continual growth in the coming years as consumers focus on increasing their homes value and baby boomers enter their peak earning years. Money will be spent on kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, expanded living spaces, exterior replacements and landscaping, as well as growing investments in energy efficient products and services. Capture your fair share!
The Home Show consistently attracts a large, qualified audience, ready to buy and eager to learn about the latest products and services for their homes. Our extensive experience with consumer shows enables us to deliver a highly qualified audience directly to your booth at each of our Home Shows.
Who should participate in the Home Show?
The Home Show is the perfect marketing vehicle if you sell any product or service that relates to remodeling, landscaping, decorating or design.
- Build relationships, sell, and generate leads from thousands of qualified buyers
- Demonstrate the latest products and services to a motivated, targeted audience who can see, touch and buy your product on the spot
- Create and build brand awareness
Who will I reach?
Reach homeowners in some of the most affluent markets in the country. We target affluent consumers with purchasing power by utilizing a marketing campaign perfected over 40 years.
- Print – Major Daily Newspapers, Local Weekly Newspapers, Niche Magazines
- Television – Broadcast and Cable
- Radio – AM and FM
- Online – Google, BisManOnline, Facebook and more
How do I reserve a booth?
We offer an online reservation system that easily allows you to see what booth opens are available and discover who has already registered to exhibit. Click here to access our online reservation system. If you have any questions or need assistance email email@example.com or call Tracy DeForest at 701-222-2400 ext. 2.