New home sales and home remodeling are booming as people spend more time at home. Local building experts expect to see continual growth in the coming years as consumers focus on increasing their home value and our communities expand. Money will be spent on new homes, kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, expanded living spaces, exterior replacements and landscaping, as well as at-home comfort items like hot tubs, home theaters and outdoor spaces. Capture your fair share!
The Home Show consistently attracts a large, qualified audience, ready to buy and eager to learn about the latest home products and services. Our extensive experience with consumer shows enables us to deliver a highly qualified audience directly to your booth at each day of the Home Show.
Vendor booth registration will be available soon. If you have any questions or need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Or call (701) 222-2400
Who should participate in the Home Show?
The Home Show is the perfect marketing vehicle if you sell any product or service related to building, remodeling, landscaping, decorating or design. We encourage all home service businesses to invest in the Home Show and membership in the Bismarck Mandan Home Builders Association.
- Build relationships, sell, and generate leads from thousands of qualified buyers
- Demonstrate your latest products and services to a motivated, targeted audience who can see, touch and buy your product on the spot.
- Create and build brand awareness for attracting future consumers.
Who will I reach?
Reach existing homeowners, new first time home buyers and baby boomers looking to remodel or downsize. Show attendees come from all across the state. We target consumers with purchasing power by utilizing a marketing campaign perfected over 44 years.
- Online – Facebook, Instagram, and targeted Programmatic display
- Radio – AM/FM radio, on air and online
- Television – Broadcast, Cable and Connected TV
- Print – The Bismarck Tribune will publish a full Home Show tabloid and vendor map, in addition to ads.
- Electronic Billboards
How do I reserve a booth?
(COMING SOON) We offer an online reservation system that easily allows you to see what booth opens are available and discover who has already registered to exhibit. Click to access our online reservation system. If you have any questions or need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also call 701-222-2400.