This is an exciting time for new home sales and home remodeling. Local building experts expect continued growth as consumers focus on increasing their home value and our communities expand. Money will be spent on new homes, kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, expanded living spaces, exterior replacements and landscaping, as well as at-home comfort items like hot tubs, home theaters and outdoor spaces. Capture your fair share!
The Home Show consistently attracts a large, qualified audience, ready to buy and eager to learn about the latest home products and services. Our extensive experience with consumer shows enables us to deliver a highly qualified audience directly to your booth at each day of the Home Show.
Who should participate in the Home Show?
The Home Show is the perfect marketing vehicle if you sell any product or service related to building, remodeling, landscaping, decorating, design, banking, mortgage and other businesses looking to engage with homeowners. We encourage all home service businesses to invest in the Home Show and membership in the Bismarck-Mandan Home Builders Association.
- Build relationships, sell, and generate leads from thousands of qualified buyers
- Demonstrate your latest products and services to a motivated, targeted audience who can see, touch and buy your product on the spot.
- Create and build brand awareness for attracting future consumers.
Who will I reach?
Reach existing homeowners, new first time home buyers and baby boomers looking to remodel or downsize. Show attendees come from all across the state. We target consumers with purchasing power by utilizing a marketing campaign perfected over 45 years.
How is the Home Show promoted?
- Online – Facebook, Instagram, and targeted Programmatic display
- Radio – AM/FM radio, on air and online
- Television – Broadcast, Cable and Streaming TV
- Print – The Tribune will publish a full Home Show tabloid and vendor map, in addition to supporting ads.
- Electronic Billboards
How do I reserve a booth?
Click on the map below to register for the 2023 Home Show. If you have any questions or need assistance, email email@example.com or call 701-390-5049.