Attention Cleaning Professionals!
The average woman spends 12,896 hours in her lifetime cleaning (6,448 hours for men). Here is your chance give parents back that time!
In the next 15 years, the population of Bismarck-Mandan is expected to climb by nearly 30,000 residents, adding a large number of messy households to the area. Many busy families need a trustworthy source to provide cleaning and organization.
Take advantage of Bismarck-Mandan’s thriving communities and housing expansion by participation in the BMHBA 41st Annual Home Show. This is your opportunity to meet and greet over 7,000 consumers, many looking for quality businesses to provide much-needed services.
CLICK HERE to reserve your booth at the 2018 BMHBA Home Show!
I’m signed up for the 2018 Home Show – now what?
If trade shows are a new endeavor for your business, here are some ideas on how to grow your business by connecting with consumers.
- Email/Mail/Post a “Stop by and see us” promotion that will encourage consumers to visit your booth.
- Make it fun! Incorporate games and giveaways into your sales pitch, use a colorful display and don’t be afraid to crack tasteful jokes. A fun atmosphere will make your booth more attractive.
- Don’t hide behind a table. Spending the majority of your time in the “handshake zone” will make you approachable.
- People LOVE swag! Give them a trinket with your logo.
- Host a trivia game. You are welcome to share some of these fun facts about cleaning:
- The average person spends 87% of their time indoors – make having a clean home a top priority!
- 47% of couple argue about cleaning.
- Cleaning burns 100 calories per hour.
- Lemons are a great natural disinfectant.
Be creative and CONTACT US for more ideas. See you at the 2018 BMHBA HOME SHOW!