In the next 15 years, the population of Bismarck-Mandan is expected to climb by nearly 30,000 residents. Multi-family dwellings are going up faster than ever to accommodate the anticipated population spike.
Now is the time to fill your vacancies by reserving your booth at the 2018 BMHBA Home Show, Feb 9-10 at the Bismarck Event Center. Nearly 7,000 consumers are expected to attend, and many are looking for a safe and comfortable rental to build a new life here in Bismarck-Mandan. Be that friendly face to show them the way home.
A simple “FOR RENT” sign is not enough to make you stand out. Get the competitive advantage – CLICK HERE to reserve your booth today!
If you are new to property management, consider some of these tips to fill your vacancies.
- Join your local association and join forces with community members working together to maintain high standards of apartment living and construction. The Bismarck-Mandan Apartment Association is a great place to start.
- Advertise your property. The BMHBA 20178 Home Show is the ideal way to feature ALL of your properties, for one price!
- Clean up – inside and out. Don’t forget about curb appeal, and bring pictures of your properties to the Home Show!
- Use a formal application. The right forms will help you gather the information you need to conduct criminal and credit checks, and will protect your assets. Your local association can help you find the right application for your business.
- Screen your tenants. There are many screening services available. Do your homework and research legitimate companies, while following laws that are in place to protect both renters and tenants.
CLICK HERE to reserve your booth at the 2018 BMHBA Home Show!